We are pleased to present you our bicycle rental offer at the Regent Warsaw Hotel. This is a great opportunity to fully enjoy the charms of the area and discover the beauty of Warsaw. Our bicycles are available for your convenience and provide an unforgettable experience during your stay with us.
The bikes are carefully maintained, fully operational and equipped with the necessary accessories, such as helmets and locks. We also provide access to maps with marked recommended bicycle routes to freely explore the area.
Our staff is always ready to help and advise on cycling routes and attractions in the area. We are happy to advise what is worth seeing and what places are worth visiting, so that our guests can make the most of the time spent on a bike.
We invite you to take advantage of our bicycle rental offer and discover the beauty of the area in a unique way.
Please contact our reception department to book bicycles or obtain more information.
Terms and conditions
Rules of bike rental
1. The bike rental shall take place in accordance with the herein rules as well as the current price list, on the basis of a written contract of bike rental between the Regent Warsaw Hotel (PHN PM PHN K Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) hereinafter referred to as the RWH an adult guest, hereinafter referred to as the Lendee.
2. The due rental fee shall be charged together with the settlement of Regent Warsaw Hotel services. The rental fee for 4. hours amounts to 40. PLN, and 80, PLN for day-long rental (included VAT).
3. Upon rental the Lendee shall bear full liability for the damage caused by him/her and third parties from the moment of contract signing and handing over the bike till the moment of it’s return.
4. In the event of bike theft, the Lendee shall be charged with the fee of 2000. PLN (included VAT).
5. The Lender shall bear full liability for the bike damage occurring during the rental period. The Lendee, as a road user, shall be obliged to obey traffic regulations, and the responsibility for it shall rest exclusively on her/him.
6. The Lendee shall be liable for proper bike protection against possible theft and damage.
7. The Lendor shall guarantee that all bikes available for rental shall be in good working order. The bikes shall be equipped with lights, luggage carrier, bell and a lock, which shall be in accordance with the binding traffic regulations.
8. The bike shall be returned within the declared time. In the event the bike is returned after the declared time, the Lendee shall be charged with an additional fee according to the current price list. The Lendee shall be kindly requested to notify the Lendor about his intent to extend the rental period, contact number +48 22 558 1234 (Regent Warsaw Hotel).
9. The rental and the return of bikes shall take place in the main reception of Regent Warsaw Hotel, between 6AM till 10PM local time.
10. Usage of the bike is entirely at own risk of the Landee. Regent Warsaw Hotel is not responsible for any damages caused to anyperson any property and the Landee her/himself.